Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

I’ve been putting this off for what seems like forever. So many ideas flowing through my head, but not sure which direction to take it. So finally I realized thinking about doing something never amounts anything more than thinking. So here I am writing my very first blog entry.
What’s my blog all about? Well I am passionate about healthy things. Healthy eating, healthy living, healthy habits. Health resides in the truth or reality. The problem is there is a lot of information out there presented as healthy and truthful that ranges from true, to partly true, all the way to utterly false and harmful. I love to get to the truth. I want my readers to know what they are doing is right for their bodies, lives and overall well being.
So won’t you come with me on my journey to find out what is healthy and true?

1 comment:

  1. May I join your Blog? I am here and there around the Web and leave a few words of Truth sometimes- I have numerous accounts emails and account titles or names usually confusing and hard for an old man virtually computer illiterate- I am interested in joining a couple of real Blogs, interested let me hear from you- trutherwes@gmail.com, Wesley Thompson FB Twitter, Wes Truther google+ Thanks- wes

    ReplyDelete